Friday 15 June 2012

Positive Cash Flow Investment Property


I had a property which was about 100 kms. away from my work place and therefore, I decided to purchase a property near my work place as the distance was more. I searched for many properties nearby but was not able to get one near the work place. Then I heard of Paul and Karen who help in buying / selling properties. I contacted them and they helped me to get property near my work place at suitable rate and as per my choice. 

During our discussion I informed them of having property, which is lying idle and asked them if there is any chance to generate positive cash flow from it. I was not able to take proper care of the property as being away, it was a day’s job to go there and get it cleaned. 

They told me that surely there can be positive cash flow from it and I gave them the details. Now, the property is in use and amount is transferred to my account every month. I never had to follow up with them for it.

I have got this positive cash flow without much search and am very glad with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment